Dr. Guy Stofman is Chief of Plastic Surgery at UPMC Mercy Hospital, and Clinical Professor of Surgery at the University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine. Dr. Stofman is double board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology. He has a broad based practice with extensive experience in Cosmetic and Plastic Reconstructive surgery. He lectures to plastic surgeons on techniques of rhinoplasty, and revision breast surgery. His interests include rhinoplasty, facial cosmetic surgery, breast augmentation and revision breast surgery. His reconstructive interests are lower extremity, hands and microsurgery.
He attended Villanova University Class of 1979 as an undergraduate and then went on to receive his medical school degree from Jefferson Medical College in Philadelphia, Pa in 1984. Dr. Stofman completed his residency in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, in 1989, and Plastic Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh in 1991.
- Castle Connolly’s Top Doctors, 2012-2013
- President of the Pittsburgh Plastic Surgery Society, 2001-2003
- President of the Pennsylvania State Society of Plastic Surgery, 2004-2005
- Inducted into the American Association of Plastic Surgery in 2005, a prestigious organization of plastic surgeons voted on by other esteemed members in the field
In The Media
Dr. Stofman frequently lectures nationally and has published over fifty articles in plastic surgery. He has been a guest on the nationally televised NBC Today show, discussing his worldwide publications on plastic surgery.
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
Dr. Stofman is happily married to Lori and together they have seven children. He is a passionate boater, loves family, sports and travel.